This past spring, DEP partnered with Montclair State University’s Marketing Department to create a social media project for the Montclair students. The students were able to analyze 7 of DEP’s Facebook pages, give DEP’s social media administrators feedback, and create social media campaigns for Earth Week 2017. Now that the project is completed, Dr. Patrali Chatterjee and two of her students, Nathan Ellis and Rokhaya Fall, sat down with Bob Bostock to discuss this collaborative project and the positive outcomes it had both for DEP and Montclair State University.
To find out more about Montclair State University’s Feliciano School of Business, please visit https://business.montclair.edu/.
Click the links below to view the seven DEP Facebook pages that were a part of this project:
- NJDEP Air Quality, Energy and Sustainability (https://www.facebook.com/NJDEPAQES/)
- NJDEP Compliance and Enforcement (https://www.facebook.com/NJDEPComplianceandEnforcement/)
- New Jersey State Parks, Forests & Historic Sites (https://www.facebook.com/NewJerseyStateParks/)
- New Jersey Forests (https://www.facebook.com/NewJerseyForests/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf)
- New Jersey Historic Preservation Office (https://www.facebook.com/njshpo/)
- NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife (https://www.facebook.com/NJFishandWildlife/)
- AmeriCorps NJ Watershed Ambassadors Program (https://www.facebook.com/AmeriCorpsNJWAP/)
Photo: (l-r) Nathan Ellis, Dr. Patrali Chatterjee, Rokhaya Fall